أكاديمية يوكاجو للمبارزة Yukajo Duel Academy
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
Changing Language
دخول
سيرفر الديسكورد
المواضيع الأخيرة
انا عضو جديدالأربعاء أبريل 12, 2023 3:44 amValon vطلب امتحان في edo pro الخميس ديسمبر 29, 2022 9:51 pmShehab33xتعديلات يوكاجو - المرحلة الأولى الأحد نوفمبر 20, 2022 5:04 pmKUDOبطولة يوغي يو أونلاين #18الإثنين نوفمبر 07, 2022 7:21 pmKUDOطلب امتحانالإثنين نوفمبر 07, 2022 5:27 pmKUDOلماذا انخفضت شعبية لعبة يوغي يو؟الجمعة أكتوبر 07, 2022 12:54 amRyoga-Wهل مسموح ترجمة يوغي سفين و يوغي جو راش ؟الخميس أكتوبر 06, 2022 3:41 amRyoga-Wلعبة يوغي برو مع أوراق عربية حصريا من فريق المبارزين العرب.الخميس أكتوبر 06, 2022 3:02 amChikraتحميل Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links الخميس أكتوبر 06, 2022 2:57 amChikraكيف تتصل مع خصمك فى لعبة Duel links الخميس أكتوبر 06, 2022 2:54 amChikraيوغي يو كروس ديول - دليل المبتدئينالجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2022 9:49 amKUDOإمتحان يوكاحوالجمعة سبتمبر 30, 2022 9:47 amKUDOيوغي يو كروس ديول - نظرة عامةالثلاثاء سبتمبر 20, 2022 6:48 amKUDOتحميل لعبة يوغي يو كروس ديول للكمبيوترالأحد سبتمبر 11, 2022 4:52 amKUDOتحميل لعبة يوغي يو كروس ديول للأندرويدالأحد سبتمبر 11, 2022 4:51 amKUDOطلب مجموعة Red eyes black dragonالأربعاء أغسطس 31, 2022 9:33 pmKUDOلعبة يوغي يو أوميغا مع الشرح حصريا على منتدى يوكاجوالأربعاء أغسطس 31, 2022 11:59 amKUDOيوغي يو بالعربي - كيف تحصل على مجموعات يوغي مجانية؟الأحد أغسطس 28, 2022 7:30 pmKUDO
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم

اذهب الى الأسفل
KUDO
KUDO
مؤسّس
مؤسّس
عدد المساهمات : 9509
الديسكورد : KUDO#2433
ديولنج بوك : YUKAJO

تعديلات على قوانين لعبة يوغي يو - OCG 15/3/2021 Empty تعديلات على قوانين لعبة يوغي يو - OCG 15/3/2021

الأربعاء مارس 17, 2021 10:26 am
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
أهلاً وسهلاً بجميع الزوّار و الأعضاء

Q: A Machine monster I control is equipped with Axe of Despair. If I activate Rare Metalmorph and target that same monster, will the effects of Axe of Despair be negated?

A: In that case, the effects of the already-equipped Axe of Despair are not negated. While the effect of Rare Metalmorph is applying, if a Spell effect targets that monster, only the effect applied when resolving that Chain Link is negated.

Source

Q: The effect of Rare Metalmorph is applying while targeting a Machine monster I control. What happens if I activate Axe of Despair and target that same monster?

A: In that case, the effect that applies when the activation of Axe of Despair resolves is negated, but since Axe of Despair is still equipped normally, its effect that increases the equipped monster’s ATK by 1000 is applied normally.

Source

Q: I activate the first effect of Graydle Impact, targeting a Machine monster my opponent controls. If my opponent chains Rare Metalmorph and targets that Machine monster, how long will the effect of Graydle Impact be negated?

A: In this scenario, only the resolution of Graydle Impact’s effect will be negated, and neither of the 2 targeted cards are destroyed. This resolution is the only one that is negated, and not Graydle Impact itself, so during your next turn you can activate and apply either effect of Graydle Impact normally.

Source

Q: The effect of True King of All Calamities was activated this turn by declaring DARK. In this situation, can Raidraptor – Ultimate Falcon, which is unaffected by other cards’ effects, attack or activate its effects?

A: The effect of True King of All Calamities that prevents monsters from attacking is an effect that applies to monsters. Therefore, even if this effect is applying, Raidraptor – Ultimate Falcon is unaffected and can attack. Also, the effect that prevents monster effects from being activated is not an effect that applies to monsters. Therefore, even though Raidraptor – Ultimate Falcon is unaffected by other cards’ effects, it cannot activate its other effects.

Source

Q: If the effect of Drytron Alpha Thuban is activated in the hand, can the effect of Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion be activated?

A: No, it cannot. The effect of a Drytron Alpha Thuban activated in the hand is treated as an effect that includes Special Summoning from the hand, but not an effect that includes Special Summoning from the Graveyard.

Source

Q: When resolving the effect of Drytron Alpha Thuban that was activated in the hand, what happens if that Drytron Alpha Thuban was sent to the Graveyard?

A: In this scenario, Drytron Alpha Thuban is not Special Summoned, and you cannot add a Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand.

Source

Q: I activated the effect of Amaze ∀ttraction Horror House while equipped to a monster my opponent controls. If that Amaze ∀ttraction Horror House has been equipped to a monster I control by the effect of Amazement Ambassador when resolving its effect, which “●” effect is applied?

A: Even in this case, the “● Your opponent” effect is applied. The effect of Amaze ∀ttraction Horror House equipped to your opponent’s monster was activated as the “● Your opponent” effect, so the resolution does not change even if control of the equipped monster changes when you resolve that effect.

Source

Q: When I activate the monster effect of Dodoremichord Cutea as Chain Link 1, my opponent activates Skill Drain as Chain Link 2. In this case, what happens if I activate Doremichord Formal?

A: Even in this case, the effect Dodoremichord Cutea is negated by Skill Drain. The effects of Doremichord Formal are only applied to the resolution of the Chain Link that immediately precedes it, and does not apply once the effect of Dodoremichord Cutea is resolving at Chain Link 1.

Source

Q: I control a face-up Beatrice, Lady of the Eternal, and any one of Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, Graff, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, Cir, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, Rubic, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, Alich, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, Calcab, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, Farfa, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, Libic, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, Cagna, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, Draghig, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, or Barbar, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss in face-down Defense Position. If that face-down Defense Position Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, etc. is attacked by an opponent’s monster, it will be in face-up Defense Position before damage calculation, but will it be destroyed by its own effect?

A: Even in this case, Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, etc. is not destroyed by its own effect before damage calculation. Damage calculation is conducted the same way as any normal battle, and if Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, etc. is destroyed by battle, it will be sent to the Graveyard at the end of the Damage Step. If Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, etc. was not destroyed by battle, it will be destroyed by its own effect immediately after damage calculation.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى